The legitimacy of Avène Thermal Spring Water starts at the Hydrotherapy Center.
From early April to the end of October, Avène offers a hydrotherapy center worthy of its history and dermatological vocation.
The indications of thermal cure in Avène are mainly:
- Atopic dermatitis in children (from the age of 4-5 months) and adult
- All forms of eczema
- Scars and burns
- Cutaneous and mucous lichen
Program of treatment
There is a medical visit with the center physician before the treatment begins. Daily program, individually prescribed from Monday to Saturday, average length of time, 1:30 minutes.
All the water-based treatments use Avène Thermal Spring Water.
- Simple baths, whirlpool baths and hydromassage baths (for babies, children and adults). Baths and sprays. “Drinking the waters” is always part of prescribed dermatological treatments.
- Filiform showers, local sprays, scalp showers, thermal water compresses, underwater massages, gingival showers, mouth sprays, mouth baths
- Body wraps with emollient cream. Facials with emollient cream. Hydroeliotherapy, combines the benefits of water and UVs.As early as 3 years old, a baby can take part in treatments. Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Cleansing and hydration
- Alternatives to scratching
- Medical make-up.
- Immediate results
- Long-term results